Your Residential and Property Managment Solution
Your Cottage Care Solution
Are you leaving for an extended time?
One of the biggest worries of leaving for the winter is whether or not your home is safe and secure. Worry no more! Leave your home with Top Shelf and we will take care of everything.
Our goal is to provide our customers with a solution to maintaining a primary residence or secondary summer, home, or condominium while present or away. In addition to providing our customers with the very best in personalized Cottage Care and House Watch services, we offer a worry-free program coordinating your total residential and maintenance needs. This enables your investment to get the complete care and maintenance it needs with you coordinating through one entity, ensuring your property is meticulously kept and cared for, taking the burden off you!
Top Shelf Solutions Cottage Care Services for homeowners who are in the home, and House Watch Services for owners in their absence during the winter months, for the season, or over extended absences. We will watch over your investment, take care of maintenance, prepare your home for your arrival if needed, and so much more. We provide an affordable and dependable service that provides security and
peace of mind in knowing that your property is being cared for!
Our services provide absentee homeowners the peace of mind that they deserve. Thorough checklists and monthly reports along with the ability to view photos and inspection information on our web site or via e-mail give our customers a greater connection to their “home away from home.” You can return to home as if you never left!
Home Inspections of your vacant home occur on a regular basis. The frequency of
home checks will be determined by the homeowner. Most clients prefer to have
their homes monitored on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. Home inspections include a
walk-through of the interior and exterior of your home and grounds.
We check for roof leaks, skylight leaks, window leaks, broken seals on windows, breakage or security problems of doors and windows, warped wood on doors and windows, lighting problems, air and heat adjustments/monitoring according to seasons, thermostat & alarm battery replacement, bug and rodent problems, running of water in sink traps, flushing of toilets, checking for plumbing leaks or problems, checking of fireplaces, appliance monitoring, hot water heaters, garage doors, etc.
We check your grounds for erosion problems, drainage issues, rodent home wear and tear (stucco cracks, paint problems, visible roof damage), security problems, landscape monitoring, drip system problems, sink holes, weed control, put delivered packages inside and pick up papers/flyers/debris from yard.
We would be pleased to provide a detailed inspection of your home and will provide the following such tasks/checks:
- Visual inspection throughout your entire property, inside and out
- Take readings of the inside temperature of your home
- Check flowers, plantings, and landscaping to ensure they are being taken care of properly
- Check for leaks inside and outside the property
- Check lighting inside and out
- Secure your residence for the season; check all doors and entry ways
- Check alarm system: ensure it is armed
- Monitor for leaks underneath all sinks, toilets, showers, and appliances
- Monitor Landscapers, Pool Service & Pest Control
- Check Exterior Property, Pool, Spa, Sprinkler system
- Monitor air conditioning, heating, and HVAC systems
- Monitor hot water tank (turn down/off in your absence if desired)
- Monitor plumbing
- Inspect doors, windows, lighting, etc.
- Run water in sinks and showers (to keep lines open and fresh)
- Flush and clean toilets (eliminate water rings)
- Water Plants
We also will be offering water system monitoring technology that will shut off the water to the residence as soon as water a possible burst or frozen pipe is detected. The system will send notice to us, via the app, the homeowner, via the app. We are able to respond and avoid costly damages and quickly make necessary repairs.
Other Optional services:
- Pick up mail and newspapers
- Forward mail
- Accepting shipping deliveries
- Meet installers (i.e. shades/blinds, flooring)
- Meet deliveries, inspect for damage and handling placement
- Meet moving van/trucks and direct placement of furniture according to homeowner directions
- Organize the packing/unpacking, moving and/or storage of home contents
- Estate sales of interior contents of homes
- Pet sitting
- Plant watering
- Run appliances (i.e. washing machine, garbage disposal, etc.)
- Start and/or run garaged vehicles during inspection
- Trash removal facilitation
- Arrange for Emergency repairs
- Security Alarm Contact Person and Response
- Provide maintenance services
- Arrange for and coordinate Mechanical System/HVAC(Heating & Cooling) maintenance & repair services
- Chang air filters
- Plumbing services
- Pressure washing
- Miscellaneous repairs and maintenance work
- Arrival/Departure home preparations; Opening home
- Wash down Patio, Patio Furniture, etc.
- Arrange for Housekeeping services
- Arrange for Window cleaning services
- Arrange for Carpet cleaning services
- Setting up and meeting with bug & pest control service
- Organizing repair estimates.
- Organizing installation of new roofs or roof repairs.
- Organizing the necessary repairs according to buyer home inspector reports.
- Organizing home warranty repairs.
- Organizing home painting of interior or exterior of homes.
- Organizing landscaping.
- Organizing and monitoring of satellite systems set up, cable TV, security alarm systems, and electronics.
- Fill Golf Cart batteries with water, check charge
Of course, these lists are not all inclusive and can be custom crafted to whatever your needs are.
Ask for pricing today!
No matter your needs - whether you have a honey-do list you want to tackle, own an Airbnb or you are leaving for the winter, we will create a package that is right for you!
We do the work, you can play!